Followers

Friday, December 23, 2016

The end of another year is upon us

At the end of every year, we can't help but look back and reflect on the end that is coming to an end.  We'll assess it in many ways. We'll remember the good times and bad, the joys and the sorrows, the accomplishments and the disappoints.  We'll use those reflections as sort of a yard to measure where we think we are in life.

Over the years I've been blessed for being accustomed to feeling happy, proud, grateful and loved upon this annual reflection, and this year isn't any different.  My work is good, my kids are absolutely amazing (even that little fucking 13 year old.  13 year olds are the worst, but he is my last one) and my unwavering love and devotion for my beloved wife has grown another year deeper.  What an amazing place in life to be.  I am just so very grateful and thankful.

When it comes to reflection about the very intimate and wonderful lifestyle choice Mistress K. and I have chosen, it's also good to reflect on the year.  I have no complaints here either, not that complaining is even an option.  *smile   Of course there are things that make the daily grind less perfect, but most of these tiny disappointments (for me anyway) have mostly to do with what amounts to a selfish desire for something in particular at that very moment. 

Prior to our FLM, when I would come across something (anything) that would arouse me, make me horny, it was within the realm of my control to act upon it.  In the early days of our relationship, that usually manifested itself in impromptu sex with my then girlfriend, then wife, then Mistress (all the same wonderful, beautiful woman).  Then as the years went on, more and more of that satisfaction was me, jerking off and watching my sexual desire circle the drain.   Of course now, when I come across something (anything) that sexually arouses me, I absolutely DO NOT have the ability to do something about it and my sex life has never been better!

Year to date, Mistress K. has allowed or required 5 full orgasms with the very first one of those being at 6 am on 1/1/15.  In addition, there have been perhaps 12-15 ruined orgasms during the year.  Being reflective at this time of year, I realize that I have ejaculated nearly 100% more this year than any other since we began our FLM.  In the past I have written about how I have become conditioned to prefer to be denied a full orgasm.  If there is to be an ejaculation, I am always begging Mistress to make it a ruined orgasm because I long for that constant state of desire following sex with her.

In my last post I wrote about how my regular monthly milking session was a matter-of-fact type session where Mistress was more interested in just getting it over with quick.  Mistress was pressed for time in fact, that she held her hand out to catch my cum in order to avoid either of us having to clean it up off the floor (we were both way late getting our day started).  That description set off several comments (both in the post and on FetLife) about whether or not a male sub/slave should consume his own cum. 

Currently, the idea of me eating my own cum, is not at all appealing to Mistress K.  NOT AT ALL!  It's that benevolent streak that this beautiful Goddess has in her that will not allow herself to impose something upon her slave that she doesn't like herself.  Yes, she has swallowed my cum in the past, but only on very rare occasions and each time it was obviously that she had a great distaste for it.  As such, and even though she fully understands the symbolism behind a "a submissive husband must always consume ANY ejaculate he produces" concept as a standing rule, Mistress K. doesn't.  And for that I am grateful.  I've been there.  I've thought about it and before an orgasm (ruined or otherwise) the idea of being required to it is hot.  After orgasm?  Without fail, every time I've looked at the cum on my belly, her belly, the floor, the towel, in her hand .... I've thought to myself ...  Whew!  I'm so glad she doesn't make me do that.

Lastly, looking forward to 2017, Mistress K. has promised herself and me that she will have lessened the burdens that she places on herself and our family by not volunteering for every fucking project that comes along.  *smile

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and  here's to a prosperous and healthy New Year!

12 comments:

  1. Shawn, the end is near and as a tradition in this family, I will stand naked before Susan, it will be 11:57pm, I will be reminded she is the boss. I will lay across her lap and she will soundly spank me until it is the New Year. I will rub my bottom and promise to do as told or get a spanking, she smiles and the New Year begins. Some New Year Day I find myself quickly facing the wall, a very red bottom on display and to make it worse some years she calls her mother to have her see her son-in-law after a spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anonymous, for stopping, but again, who is Shawn?

      Delete
  2. My wife does not allow me to take too long either when she gives me permission to cum. She will remove my device if I had it on, and she will rub me thru my silky panties. Her words are, "you have my permission to make a mess, you have one minute". Since she only allows me to cum once every four months, I usually have no trouble. But when the minute is up and I have not cum, she stops. She will allow me to try again in a week or so. If I do not cum then(it has happened), then I lose my chance and have to wait another four months. Her reasoning is that I did not want to cum that much.
    On occasion she will order me to cum, telling me "you have one minute to make a mess, you better not disobey me". Talk about pressure. If I do not cum, and more times than not I cannot, then I am in for some punishments sessions for disobeying my wife. Which she enjoys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ALL HERS, that's a very intense way to be. Being almost exclusively denied orgasm and being kept chaste, while being given a very small window to be able to muster up an orgasm ... even when you can anticipate when it will come it's difficult. An impromptu required cummie is even more difficult because there is a punishment that awaits if you disappoint. Mistress K. has never required that of me, although she has required that I suddenly produce an erection within a given amount of time (seconds)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sub hub, what a wonderful reflection on your year and on your relationship with Mistress K, you are indeed blessed. Wishing you, Mistress K and family a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating together.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, your presence is always cherished and very much appreciated. Thank you!! Your loveliness never goes unnoticed. I wish the very Merriest of Christmas to you and your family, and a prosperous, healthy and happy new year!

      XOXO

      SHIP

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas SHIP, to you and your family and may ya'll have a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you as well my friend. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas, and best wishes for the new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honored to hear from you Mrs Fever. Thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.!

      Delete
  6. Ship that was a wonderful way to describe your past year. So much love and devotion. When a couple are in a dominate, submissive relationship each one is different. What one dominate wants another does not and the submissive will do what the dominate wants. Not everything is for everyone. To me what is wonderful is reading what each couple do to enhance their life style. You and Mistress K have what you both love enjoy what you have you are a lucky man to have her or should I say you are lucky she has you LOL. May you and Mistress K have a Merry Christmas and New Year.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear friend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.